- 1 TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey
- 2 TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
- 3 TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
- 4 TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- 5 TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tkmaxxcare.com/survey Steps
- 6 Social Media
- 7 About TK Maxx
- 8 TK Maxx Contact Details
- 9 Final Words
- 10 FAQs – TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey is the official survey portal that allows customers to share their feedback and reviews, based on their last visit to a TK Maxx Basically.
It helps the TK Maxx company to collect feedback and reviews from honest and loyal customers. What they had faced during their last visit to a TK Maxx of it through the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey.
For customer loyal feedback, they are offering a chance to win a Free £250 TK Maxx Gift card. For Free Meal. However, there are TK Maxx Rules & Regulations to win the rewards.
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Details
Here are some crucial details about the TK Maxx customer satisfaction Survey:
|Survey Name||TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey|
|Survey Prize||£250 TK MAXX gift card|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Rewards
The TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tkmaxxcare.com/survey and get a chance to win a £250 TK Maxx Gift card and also 10 chances to win £1000 in a daily draw. Plus you could instantly win other great prizes valued at £1,500 weekly.
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Requirements
- Legal resident of the United Kingdom.
- The participant must have an aging majority of at least 18 years or more.
- The purchase is necessary to enter.
- One entry per person only.
- The winner will receive the prize within 28 days after the winner`s confirmation and
acceptance of the prize.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable.
TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tkmaxxcare.com/survey Steps
Follow the below simple steps to complete the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- First of all, visit the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey official site at: www.tkmaxxcare.com
- Now, To ensure that your feedback reaches our store managers, please enter the below information from your receipt.
- After that hit the Next button to begin the survey.
- Next, answer the survey questions as per your recent visit experience at the TK Maxx Supermarket.
- For the TK Maxx sweepstakes entry please provide your personal details.
- At last, submit the Survey.
About TK Maxx
Since 1994, TK Maxx has been one of the best places to get clothes, shoes, bedding, handbags, and home goods at a discount. The chain is owned by TJ Maxx, which is based in the US. There are about 400 stores in the UK, one of which opened in 2008 in Kensington, London.
TK Maxx is known for both its low prices and its charitable work. It has been a big supporter of both the Woodland Trust and Comic Relief. The Woodland Trust was able to plant 30,000 trees in Essex with the money from the sale of carrier bags in UK stores.
TK Maxx Contact Details
Our Customer Service team is available:
Monday – Friday: 08:00 – 19:00
Saturday: 09:00 – 17:00
Sunday: 10:00 – 16:00
Official Site: www.tkmaxx.nl
That’s all about the TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.tkmaxxcare.com/survey. I hope it will useful to you, but if you have any problems regarding this post, then please comment in the below comment box, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, Thanks.
FAQs – TK Maxx Customer Satisfaction Survey
Q.1 Why work at TK Maxx?
TK Maxx is the most exciting part of shopping. Imagine building your career at a company where new products come out every day and customers can always find great labels for up to 60% less. TK Maxx is the biggest off-price store for clothes and home goods. It has its own brands, TK Maxx and Homesense.
Q.2 What is the TK Maxx numerical reasoning test?
TK Maxx Tests of Number Sense Most of the time, the TK Maxx numerical reasoning test has 20 questions that must be answered in 20 minutes. It has graphs, tables, and percentages from which you will be asked to analyze data and choose the best answer from a list. These are meant to test how good you are with numbers.