- 1 GameStop Survey
- 2 GameStop Survey Details
- 3 GameStop Survey Rewards
- 4 GameStop Survey Rules and Requirements
- 5 GameStop Survey at www.tellgamestop.com/survey Steps
- 6 GameStop Survey Video
- 7 GameStop Survey winners
- 8 About GameStop
- 9 GameStop Contact Details
- 10 Final Words
- 11 FAQs – GameStop Survey
GameStop Survey- Here on this page, I am going to share details on how you can take GameStop Customer Experience Survey at: www.tellgamestop.com
So, if you are a loyal user of the GameStop games store then please read out this post detailing GameStop Feedback Survey and book your chance of winning free entry in the GameStop sweepstakes to win a free $100 GameStop Gift Card.
GameStop Survey Details
Here are some crucial details about the GameStop customer satisfaction Survey:
|Survey Name||GameStop Customer Experience Survey|
|Survey Prize||$100 GameStop EGiftCard|
|Entry Methods||Online and Mail|
|Receipt Valid||3 Days|
GameStop Survey Rewards
Once you finish the GameStop Survey at www.tellgamestop.com/survey, then you will get an opportunity to win a free $100 GameStop Gift Card.
GameStop Survey Rules and Requirements
- The GameStop Survey is only open to residents of the United States of America and Canada.
- The GameStop Survey is open to all residents over the age of 18.
- The prize from the GameStop Survey cannot be transferred.
- Home GameStop serving employees are not permitted to participate in the GameStop Survey.
GameStop Survey at www.tellgamestop.com/survey Steps
Follow the below simple steps to complete the GameStop Survey.
- First of all, visit the GameStop Survey official site at: www.tellgamestop.com
- Once you select a suitable language, Enter the Associate number and feedback number from your GameStop Purchase receipt. And press “START”.
- Now, your GameStop Customer Survey is started. You are required to answer some simple questions regarding your experience at the GameStop shopping store.
You May Also Check It
- Chipotle Feedback Customer Satisfaction Survey
- McDonald Survey
- Academy Feedback Survey
- CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Food Lion Survey
GameStop Survey Video
GameStop Survey winners
Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Winner List Request, PO Box 25466, Rochester, NY 14625, any time during the Term and no later than the 15th of each month to get the list of winners from the previous month. VT residents can exclude return postage.
GameStop is a store that sells video games, consumer electronics, and cell phones. It is based in Grapevine, Texas. The company has been around since 1984 and has stores in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe with different names.
The company is split into two main groups: Technology Brands and Video Game Brands.
The Video Game Brands division of GameStop includes stores with the names GameStop, EB Games, and Micromania. The Technology Brands division is in charge of Simply Mac, which sells Apple products, Spring Mobile, and Cricket Wireless, which are both wireless phone companies.
The company also owns and runs the video game website Kongregate and the magazine Game Informer.
GameStop Contact Details
- Phone:- 1-800-883-8895
- Mail-in:- TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
Fax: (817) 424-2002
Official Site: www.gamestop.com
That’s all about the GameStop Survey at www.tellgamestop.com/survey. I hope it will useful to you, but if you have any problems regarding this post, then please comment in the below comment box, I will try to solve your problem as soon as possible, Thanks.
FAQs – GameStop Survey
Q.1 What is GameStop doing to create memorable experiences?
Our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests by putting them first. Our training programs focus on creating real, personal interactions with customers so that we can find out what they need, help them out, and make everyone feel like they’re part of the GameStop family.
Q.2 Why choose GameStop guest service?
Service is very important at GameStop! Our goal is to create memorable experiences for our guests by putting them first. Our training programs focus on creating real, personal interactions with customers so that we can find out what they need, help them out, and make everyone feel like they’re part of the GameStop family.